Project Manager Senior (JP8429)
Thousand Oaks, CA. (100% remote)
9+ months (with likely extensions)
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Project Manager Senior
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
- GxP experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional organization skills
- Great analytical skills
- Biotech experience
100% remote position. The Sr PM will be responsible for the coordination and completion of projects related to GxP systems and/or M&A work on time within budget and within scope. This person will also have responsibilities to oversee all aspects of projects including monitoring and summarizing progress of project and where necessary play the BA role to identify business requirements and translate these into IT requirements.
The successful candidate will work directly with project teams to ensure deliverables are met within scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other functions to ensure all aspects of each project deliverables are met with identified risks, actions and decisions are appropriate logged and follow up actions completed.
Why is the Position Open?
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- GxP experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional organization skills.
- Great analytical skills.
Employee Value Proposition:
- Coordinate internal and external resources for successful project execution.
- Ensure business requirements are identified, tracked and executed as part of project deliverables.
- Conduct effective and efficient status meetings for the core team and various levels of project leadership.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with key stakeholders and project team.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
Cross functional team, exciting opportunity to work closely in the business side of Amgen
Non biotech experience
Video Skype Panel Interview
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com/careers. You are also welcome to share this opportunity with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.