Associate Scientist (JP8444)
Thousand Oaks, CA. (Onsite Essential)
Pre-Pivotal Attribute Sciences
1+ years (with likely extensions)
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Associate Scientist
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
- Candidate will be on site. Lab-based position
- 2+ years of pharma or biotech
- Must have HPLC/UPLC, Protein Characterization, Method Qualification/Development (okay if this was in academia environment as well)
MS or BS degree in Biochemistry, Biology or Analytical Chemistry. 2+ years of work experience required. 2+ years of experience with protein characterization with HPLC/UPLC, Mass Spectrometry, CE etc. Familiarity with buffer prep, and pH and protein concentration measurement. Great documentation skills. Experience in a Biopharmaceutical working environment.
Why is the Position Open?
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Protein Characterization.
- Method Qualification/Development
Employee Value Proposition:
- Follow established experimental design and protocols and execute routine tasks to obtain reproducible and reliable results and provide proper interpretation.
- Engages coworkers in scientific discussions and communicates data and interpretation to the team.
- Analytical method development and method qualification.
- Lab support such as safety inspection, instrument maintenance, and assist in troubleshooting.
- Contribute to internal/external report, publication, presentation, regulatory document, invention disclosure, and/or patent.
To learn about process development, a lot of exposure and learning opportunity within the group.
Changing job frequently, unexplained gaps of employment.
Video Skype Panel Interview
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com/careers. You are also welcome to share this opportunity with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.