: Project Manager (JP8431)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 8 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
Remote until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Project Manager
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
The client is seeking a portfolio Project Manager with strong analytical skills to be remote and report to the Senior Manager of R&DI Program and Portfolio Management.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Experience with client financial systems including SAP financial reporting (Cost Center and Projects) and MyBuy PO and Invoicing.
- Advanced Excel Skills including vlookup / index formulas and pivot tables.
- Ability to pick up new tools as required (Smartsheet, MIRO, Quip)
- Portfolio preparation and oversight
Portfolio Forecast Management:
- Monthly reconciliation of actual spend against forecast for software and updates of reports.
- Quarterly reviews with budget owners to update forecast.
Software Renewals Management:
Employee Value Proposition:
- Regular reminders to renewal owners, tracking and updates of renewal status, requisition / PO numbers, coverage dates.
- Troubleshooting MyBuy and SAP issues related to software renewals.
Cross functional team, exciting opportunity to work closely in the business side of Amgen.
No experience managing large portfolios.
Phone interview with hiring manager
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.