: Associate Project Management – Operations Recruiting (JP8437)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
Remote until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted. Must be PST if remote; ideal candidate will be on site when facility opens.
3 Key Consulting is hiring aN Associate Project Management – Operations Recruiting for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
- The client Operations is seeking a motivated, energetic, team member to help drive recruiting, talent development, and diversity initiatives within Operations.
- This team member would work cross functionally between Global Supply Chain, Process Development, and other functions within Operations to bring in new, diverse talent and to create development opportunities for the client staff members.
- Key partnerships include UCLA, USC, KGI, and Howard University (others to be determined).
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- 2+ years of PM experience within any industry
- Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of Operations MBA Internship Recruiting and Supply Chain Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging Team (DI&B).
- Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies for the various teams to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards, and are implementing lessons learned.
- Responsible for coordinating activities across various workstreams and managing action items, directing and monitoring work efforts daily, and performing quality review.
- Will also be accountable to drive coordination between Global Supply Chain and broader Operations DI&B initiatives.
- Passion for diversity, inclusion, and belonging - experience is a plus but not needed.
- project management experience- 2 years within any industry
- Managing up- ability to not just follow directions but can see areas of improvement and be able to communicate that information to the team.
- open to experience outside of pharma and biotech - or someone who has a genuine interest.
Employee Value Proposition:
- Meeting management
- Content Organization to drive action and decision making.
- Leading recruiting events
- Coordinating activities between target Universities and the client
- Creating executive communication to report results.
- Thinking critically about team performance and identifying areas for improvement
- Drive utilization of internal technologies (i.e. Microsoft Teams, Miro, and MS Project)
Interest to motivate a team; help the clien deliver on the talent and recruitment initiatives that can transition into other roles. Experience with communication skills with Universities.
- no experience with event coordination
- no PM experience.
- Must have basic principles of organizing a team.
Will do an initial phone screen with Eileen. If selected, will then do 2 follow up phone calls.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.