Project Management, Digital Workplace Solutions (JP8463)
Thousand Oaks, Ca. (Onsite and Remote)
Digital Workplace Solutions
9 months with likely extensions
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Project Manager
for a consulting engagement with our client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
This individual will be responsible executing cross-functional information technology related projects; specifically, the delivery of Technology, both Infrastructure and End User facing collaboration tools in new or redesigned workspaces. This position will report to the DWX Modern Workplace Project Manager. This role will involve coordination with all DWX areas of influence such as collaboration, messaging, desktop software, deskside services and conferencing.
The Project Manager works closely across IS (Information Systems) teams to lead and deliver program and project management services through all phases of the Project Management Lifecycle (PMLC), which include – initiation, planning, development, execution, control and rollout. S/he is responsible for successful delivery, cost management, resource management, and risk management to drive business outcomes that provide exceptional value to users. The Project Manager is expected to use good judgement and experience in blending traditional project management principles with an Agile development approach for these complex, mission-critical projects.
Basic Requirements: Project manager experience in IS (Experience putting IS in a new building preferred).
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Experience with projects involving Audio Visual, End User computing for modern workspace setting (Next Generation workplace). Technical skills and knowledge in these particular areas is highly desirable.
- Working with Architectural firms (NBBJ, Flad, Gensler or similar) for space design
- Proven success in delivering technology in newly designed workspaces through coordination during all phases of construction through handover to operational support
Employee Value Proposition:
- Oversee medium to large scale global projects involving Audio Visual, End User Technology for modern workspace setting (Next Generation workplace)
- Deliver successfully against project schedule, scope, and financial commitments.
- Work collaboratively with multiple areas across the enterprise
- Participate in the strategy, planning, and execution by directing and coordinating program and project activities. This includes working collaboratively with colleagues to ensure goals are accomplished and drive valuable business outcomes
- Work with DWX cross functional team to develop and document new standards for modern workplace
- Vendor management and coordination for both pre-project design and post design implementation of physical workspaces. Inclusive but not limited to architects & designers, Audio Visual vendors, Electrical vendors, Furniture vendors, Construction vendors
- Generate mitigation plans for all risks to the successful delivery of DWX workplace projects
- Work closely with other IS and Business Stakeholders to ensure alignment with the project initiative.
The person in this role will work on next generation work space. You will work with a dynamic team.
Some experience with Audio Visual technologies is a must - not just technical IS/IT skills
Traditional desk PMs without experience with technical projects are not desired
Phone interviews with me and a panel of my team-mates
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com/careers. You are also welcome to share this opportunity with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.