Senior Project Management, CMC – Biotech Oncology&Hematology (JP8465)
Thousand Oaks, Ca. (Can be remote, must be PST)
CMC - Oncology & Hematology
9 months with likely extensions
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Senior PM for a consulting engagement with our client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
Manages one or more high-level, complex non-technical projects within the constraints of scope, quality, time, and cost, to deliver specified requirements. Projects may be strategic in nature. Responsibilities may include resource allocation and all phases of development life cycle (i.e. feasibility study, requirements, analysis, ROI, business plan, design, testing, and implementation planning). Regularly interacts with management. Coordinates and directs the activities of project team members. May be responsible for cross-functional teams. Ensures all project requirements and/or objectives are documented. May obtain and manage external resources required for project completion.;
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
- Expertise in running medium to large scale projects
- Excellent understanding of project management processes and procedures
- Experience with project management and analyst methodologies and best practices
- Strong analytical skills ; business process development best practices, change management
- Strong MS Project, MS Word, Visio, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel skills
- Uderstanding of systems for sharing and collaboration
- Excellent communication skills to work with cross-program resources
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Organization, focus on deliverables, ability to influence wide variety of team members.
- 1-2 years of experience with pharma or 5-10 years without.
- Experience manage 20-30 people a few times in their career.
Manage timeline, budget and deliverables for ~5M dollar/30 person project.
Employee Value Proposition:
- This is a special project so they will be able to impress and network.
- The plans are already in place
- This resource would need to pick up detailed project plans and help execute
- There will be overlap with previous PM for training.
- Lack of leadership
- Short engagements
Phone interviews with me and a panel of my team-mates
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com/careers. You are welcome to also share this opportunity with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.