: Asst. Project Management Coordinator-Remote (JP8466)
Thousand Oaks, CA -REMOTE
: 3 Years
Job posting date
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Associate Project Management Coordinator for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Basic Educational Requirement:
- Candidate can be fully remote, ideal candidate will be close to the client site location but on site is optional. Time zone: PST ideally, okay with EST
- PMI Cert is preferred.
- Support the Research Portfolio Management (RPM) team activities. Provide support for Research collaborations, business continuity and transformation initiatives.
- The person in this role will be a key contributor to the RPM team to support Research programs in all phases.
- This dedicated role will support and facilitate the Portfolio and continually plan for the pipeline, along with the R&D Operations Manager, core members and extended members of the team.
- If on site, coordinate technical requirements of meetings including projector, laptop, and teleconference requirements.
- Take meeting minutes and follow up on actions and deliverables.
- Keep information up to date including timelines, budgets, and the project information in the appropriate applications.
- Demonstrate the ability to interact with outside vendors and various levels of management.
- Assist with the compiling of documents for submissions, formatting, and distribution.
- Project management, data aggregation and analytics, excellent communication, learning agility.
- Should be organized, reliable, and respond promptly to requests.
- Perform tasks independently with minimal supervision, in addition to working on teams to accomplish tasks. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Coordination with the RPM and R&D Ops Project Manager is essential.
- MS Office proficiency, Sharepoint, Tableau experience preferred.
- Majority- (90-95%) Portfolio, supporting external collaborations through meeting facilitation and milestone tracking, project management of cross-functional and impactful transformational and process improvement initiatives.
- Minority- (5-10%) support in building risk management Business Continuity tool and Resource Management (as applicable).
Bachelor’s degree. PMI certification preferred.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
Employee Value Proposition:
- Project management (1-2 years)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working in a matrixed and cross-functional environment.
The R&D Strategy and Operations Research Portfolio Management Team is key in supporting the early Research portfolio, internal project teams, and external collaborations. Our scope of responsibilities and capabilities enable us to drive projects and initiatives that allow us to make significant impacts to the Pipeline and R&D Goals. Our team operates at a high-level, in a fast-paced, highly visible environment.
If the candidate doesn’t appear to align with client values, jumpy job history, must have executive presence
Admin assistant experience only.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.