: Supply Chain Manager (JP8480)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
Remote until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Supply Chain Manager for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
- The client’s Manufacturing and Clinical Supply (MCS) is responsible for the end-to-end delivery of products, process knowledge and technology solutions to enable the client’s accelerated product commercialization.
- The MCS business spans from demand and supply planning, sourcing, manufacturing to distribution of clinical and commercial products.
- As an integral part of the Process Development organization, MCS provides an innovation ecosystem to advance differentiating multi-modality capabilities and gain insight in development and regulated environment in support of product and process development.
- Leveraging our tech transfer and manufacturing capabilities, MCS serves as a launch site to enable speed to market for the client’s innovative products and biosimilars.
- The DSC demand planning and inventory management organization is responsible for all aspects of demand planning, FDP supply planning, and inventory management for MCS across pre-clinical and clinical development. We have an opportunity in the DP&IM team for a Manager, Supply Chain who will be responsible for managing the clinical scrap/waste framework and risk management program for MCS.
- We are seeking a highly motivated individual who will be responsible for developing and maintaining the risk management process and risk/scrap framework for MCS.
- Perform portfolio-wide assessments of risk across programs, manufacturing stages and geographical sites.
- Oversight of end-to-end risk assessment for manufacturing and clinical supply.
- Create data driven analysis to inform risk mitigation actions.
- Development of strategy and business cases to support recommendations
- Publish monthly scrap/waste dashboard.
- Lead cross functional meetings.
- Develop and implement process to proactively monitor potential scrap/waste.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Ability to multitask with varying priorities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel
- Prior experience with use and implementation of ERP systems desirable
- Ability to thrive in a small group setting with limited administrative support, developing and maintaining collaborative relationships.
- Good organizational, communication and presentation skills, effective project and time management skills, and be able to work well under pressure.
- Must be highly organized and possess excellent attention to detail.
- Must have strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Motivated, self-directed, able to work autonomously and have a proven ability to work in a team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree
- prefer a supply chain professional in the pharma/biotech industry.
Employee Value Proposition:
- ERP/SAP experience with MM (Material management & Inventory Management)
- Supply chain experience in inventory management, demand & supply planning
- Pharma/bio-pharma manufacturing experience desirable
- Risk management experience
prefer a supply chain professional in the pharma/biotech industry.
Lack of ERP/SAP experience
Lack of Cross functional experience
Phone Interviews and Interviews to be scheduled as soon as possible.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.