Job Title: Associate Editorial Content Specialist - REMOTE (JP10237)
Location: Thousand Oaks, CA. 91320 – 100% REMOTE
Employment Type: Contract
Enterprise Content Strategy & Development
Duration: 1+ years (with likely extensions)
Posting Date: 05/11/22
Notes: Only qualified candidates, please. ***Approximately 30 hours per week***
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Associate Editorial Content Specialist for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
The enterprise communications team in Corporate Affairs is seeking associate level contract editorial writing and editing support for both internal and external communications efforts. These include creating articles and site copy for both internal (My”client”/Sharepoint) and external (“Client”.com) channels, as well as drafting social media and other copy to engage key audiences with client's content across various digital publishing channels.
This role may also include providing editing and proofreading support on materials provided by business partners in other areas of Corporate Affairs. Candidates should have experience editing for style, voice and grammar, and have working knowledge of the AP Stylebook.
Ideally candidates should have educational background in journalism, corporate communication, digital publishing (or equivalent) and/or 1-2 years of relevant real-world experience.
Why is the Position Open?
Supplement additional workload on team.
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Editorial writing and editing experience
- Content planning for digital and social media channels
- Digital publishing experience
- Proofreading for style and voice with AP stylebook experience
- Communications, journalism, public relations background and /or degree
No editorial writing/editing experience.
- Provide writing and editing support for external and internal communications, including articles, memos, site copy writing/updates for internal SharePoint pages.
- Copywriting support for social media posts and campaigns, matching style and voice as appropriate for different channels (eg, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube).
- Support writing, editing and updating of website copy for “client”.com.
- Experience using Microsoft collaboration tools, including MS Teams and Office programs
- Educational background in journalism, communications (or equivalent) and/or real-world writing, editing (including online and social media) and publishing experience
Phone screening followed by in-person interview.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com/careers. You are also welcome to share this opportunity with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.