Job Title: Data Analyst Associate, SharePoint /Nintex/Power Platform - Remote (JP10254)
Location: Tampa, FL. (100% REMOTE)
Employment Type: Contract
Business Unit: United Communications
Duration: 1+ years (with likely extensions)
Notes: Only qualified candidates, please. Remote. Support Pacific Time Zone business hours.
Posting Date: 05/12/22
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Data Analyst Associate for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
The ideal candidate enjoys tackling challenges and excels at organizing information from numerous sources to provide well-constructed deliverables. This may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Extensive working knowledge of SharePoint Online, MS Teams, AvePoint, Nintex Workflows, Nintex Forms and Power Platform.
- Working with SharePoint Permissions, SharePoint Lists, SharePoint External Sharing, MS Teams permissions.
- Developing, enhancing, automating, and managing workflow models.
- Creating dashboard for reporting.
- Extensive knowledge and Experience of SharePoint Online and MS Teams.
- Experience with Power Apps and Power Automate.
- Working knowledge of O365 platform.
- Understanding and working in C# and CSOM.
- Understanding business needs and developing novel yet practical solutions to meet those needs.
- Passion for proactively identifying opportunities through creative data analysis and modeling
- Intellectual curiosity with ability to learn new concepts/frameworks, algorithms and technology rapidly as needs arise
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Ability to deliver work and provide positive leadership in a fast-paced, multi-project team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work in highly collaborative, cross-functional environments
Why is the Position Open?
Supplement additional workload on team.
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
- Bachelor’s degree (mathematics, computer science, engineering, or other quantitative discipline)
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Bachelors degree and 3-5 years working experience
- SharePoint Online
- MS Teams
- Power Platform
Employee Value Proposition:
The person in this role will gain experience in SharePoint online, MS Teams, Guest users, Powershell scripting
- Working with customers closely to handle any SharePoint Permission needs, update site details, perform attestation. Work closely with business owners to handle their custom needs.
- in Scrum process and ensure end to end delivery of needs on SharePoint Online, MS Teams and Power Platform.
- Work as part of Build team to handle any SharePoint site modifications.
- No SharePoint online understanding.
- No MS Teams experience.
- No Power Platform experience
Phone and WebEx only.
Two rounds of interviews - one with Team and the hiring manager and another with the hiring manager and director.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com/careers. You are also welcome to share this opportunity with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.