: Associate Technical Writing (JP8214)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 4 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
Remote but must be willing to work PST hours
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Associate Technical Writing for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Develops, writes, edits, and formats materials such as Process Documents, Business Practices, forms, checklists, technical manuals, installation guides, user manuals, and related technical, business process documentation and meeting minutes.
- When creating, updating, and enhancing the documentation, adhere to format, content, and style guidelines, giving consideration to usability and ensuring accuracy, consistency and quality.
- Additionally, this position will be required to administer the processing of documents via the established Document Processing Review process.
- May require communication through a variety of media (e.g., CD, intranet, on-line training, etc.)
- Skills: MS Office expertise; excellent communication/writing skills
- At least 1 year of experience.
- Ability to quickly document in real time.
- MS Teams,
- MS Office,
- Fast typing and multitasking ability.
- Must have a sense of urgency and self-starter.
- Visio is a plus.
Create visualizations, document process, document meeting minutes. document collaboration between teams
Employee Value Proposition:
Real experience in life sciences. A person in this role will learn how agile works, have access to products launches.
phone screening and scenario typing interview.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.