: Senior Associate Scientist (JP7312)
Rhode Island 02817
: Contract- * Candidate is essential and will be on site
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Senior Associate Scientist
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
We are looking for an Analyst that has testing experience with the following:
- HPLC & GC testing.
- Compendia and Raw Materials is ideal experience.
Minimum Basic Qualifications and Top Must have Skill Sets:
- As the candidate for this is a laboratory-based position, you will be responsible for driving cutting-edge analytical support and technology development impacting the Raw Material testing team.
- You will work cross-functionally between Quality Control and manufacturing organizations.
- Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Performing routine testing to release Raw Materials, including but not limited to,
HPLC, GC, and compendia technologies and methodologies.
- Interacting cross-functionally with a wide variety of people and teams.
- Routine laboratory operations and upkeep.
- B.S. degree in Analytical Chemistry, Physical, Life Sciences or related technical discipline.
- 2+ experience performing analytical testing.
- 2+ years of HPLC within a GMP environment
- Master's degree in Analytical Chemistry, Physical or Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences or Engineering related discipline.
- Strong theoretical understanding, research in, and hands-on experience in GMP environment.
- Experience with a broad array of chromatographic and spectroscopic techniques, including HPLC.
- Demonstrate independence and ability to produce quality results under minimal direction.
- Generate complete, accurate, and concise documentation using electronic systems and laboratory notebook.
- High energy individual who can multi-task and handle a fast-pace, dynamic work environment.
- Operate specialized laboratory equipment and instrumentation.
- Perform general laboratory housekeeping activities.
- Complete training on assigned tasks.
- Comply with safety guidelines and site-specific procedures which include but is not limited to, the maintenance of training records, laboratory documentation, written procedures, building monitoring systems and laboratory logbooks.
- Can-do Attitude – Ideal candidate does not easily give up. The candidate will be provided direction and support but will need to be methodical and analytical when completing tasks while exhibiting a positive attitude (Amgen is a very large organization and there will be many parties the candidate will need to engage with for project success).
- High energy individual – Ideal candidate can multi-task and handle a fast-pace, dynamic work environment.
- Attention to Detail – Ideal candidate will be thorough and deliver polished work product, especially performing HPLC preparation and analysis.
Daily responsibilities will be focused on routine lab operations and release testing of Raw Materials
Employee Value Proposition:
Exciting opportunity to join a dynamic & cross functional team
Unexplained time gaps in resumes
References that are not from recent employers
References that are not direct supervisors
Phone screening to begin. Under current circumstances, we are not conducting in person interviews, but Skype can be arranged.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.