Global Pharmacovigilance (PV) Scientist (JP7376)
6+ months (with likely extensions)
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Global Pharmacovigilance Scientist
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
The Global PV Scientist Manager works with the Therapeutic Safety Teams for safety assessment activities for medical/scientific operations. This person will also provide scientific and compliance expertise as needed to GPS.
Key Activities Applicable tasks may vary by product(s) assigned. The PV Scientist Manager is responsible for the following:
Why is the Position Open?
- Contributes to the planning, preparation, writing and review of non-medical portions of aggregate reports.
- Review of AE/SAEs from clinical trials as needed.
- Contributes under the direction of the Global PV Sr. Scientist or Lead to:
- Review and provide input and support on study protocols, statistical analysis plans and other clinical study-related documents.
- Review standard design of tables, figures, and listings for safety data from clinical studies.
- Participate in development of safety-related data collection forms for clinical studies.
- Attend study team meetings as requested or needed.
- Conduct signal detection, evaluation, and management.
- Perform data analysis to evaluate safety signals and write up analysis results in collaboration with GSO.
- Prepare safety assessment reports and other safety documents and regulatory responses.
- Search and review adverse event data, literature, and other safety-relevant data for the purpose of signal detection.
- Participates in Safety Governance per client processes.
- Prepare presentation of the Global Safety Team’s recommendations on safety issues to the cross-functional decision-making body.
- Assist GSOs and other Senior Scientists in the development of risk management strategy and activities.
- Provides contents for risk management plans.
- Update strategy and content for regional risk management plans.
- Assist GSOs to oversee risk minimization activities including tracking of activities as needed.
- Evaluate risk minimization activity.
- Prepare response to regulatory inquiries related to risk management plans under the guidance of GSO.
- Support activities related to new drug applications and other regulatory filings.
- Assist GSO/ or other Senior Scientist in developing a strategy for safety-related regulatory activities.
- Provide safety contents for filings.
- Performs other duties related to the position as necessary as defined in Standard Operating Procedures or as requested by his/her supervisor.
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Experience working in pharmaceutical company within the safety organization.
- Experience working with periodic reports (DSURS, PBRERS), doing signal assessment reports, and providing input on regulatory filings.
Work with the safety team to complete signal assessment report, periodic reports and help with filing of regulatory documents (INDs, CSS, ISS0).
- Minimum of 5 years of experience within a pharmaceutical environment.
- Minimum Bachelor's in science related field, ideally Master's Degree in Nursing/Public Health/Pharmacy etc.
No safety experience.
Video Skype Panel Interview:
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com/careers. You are also welcome to share this opportunity with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.