: Associate Scientist (JP5161)
: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02138
: 6 months with likely extensions
3Key Consulting is looking for an Associate Scientist for a leading, international pharmaceutical company headquartered in Thousand Oaks, CA.
Onsite M-F . Ideal candidate- Minimum 2 years’ experience in cell culture, molecular biology, in vitro assays.
Amgen’s Translational Systems Biology group in Cambridge, MA focuses on leveraging cutting edge in vitro models to translate human genetics discoveries into predictive drug safety insights. We employee a team of engineers to help build automatic capabilities to ensure reproducibility and scalability of our work. We are activity seeking a talented scientist to work on cell culture and molecular biology experiments
Master’s degree OR Bachelor degree and 2 years of research experience
- Biology major
- Demonstrated expertise in cell culture, molecular biology and biochemistry assay
- Ability to support team work reliably
- Highly organized and accomplished at documenting lab activities
- Comfort in working in a highly interactive and vibrant environment and a passion for teamwork
Amgen is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics. This approach begins by using tools like advanced human genetics to unravel the complexities of disease and understand the fundamentals of human biology.
Top Must have Skill Sets
1. Cell culture- 2 years industry working experience
2. Molecular biology-
3. Data analysis- Using Excel and various analysis programs (Ex. GraphPad)
Employee Value Proposition
- Cell culture: culture of primary cells, cell lines and iPSCs
- Molecular biology: making of next generation sequencing libraries, ddPCR, qPCR
- Cell function assays
- Using robotic liquid handling platforms for assays
- basic data analysis and lab organization
: This position has potential to convert to full time this is a team that gets exposure to cutting edge techniques. This group allows a lot of growth potential.
: No cell culture experience
phone interview for 15-30 minutes, if passed, bring in for on-site interview for two hours
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.**No Third-party Vendors Please**