: Health Economics Manager (JP7159)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 6 months with likely extensions
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Global Health Economics Manager for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Education Requirement: Masters or PhD in Health Economics
Top Must have Skill Sets
- Plans and supports projects as part of an integrated, multinational research program to support the asset, in alignment with the strategy, tracks and executes the GHE plan and delivers against goals.
- Coordinates product and project activities.
- Designs existing data studies, develops or approves research project plans and oversees execution.
- Assists in the development, creation, and review of the Global Value Dossier (GVD) and US AMCP Dossier for relevant pipeline assets.
- Designs or approves GHE-related aspects such as statistical analysis plan (SAP) of observational studies and interventional trials and consults on study execution.
- Develops and oversees/conducts relevant meta-analysis, PRO, systematic review, utility measurement or other outcomes research study as determined by product evidence generation plans/strategy.
- Consults on the strategic and tactical plan for GHE publications and the Global Publication Plan.
- Prepares GHE publications for dissemination.
- Develops or consults on global reimbursement strategy and value proposition for payers.
- Selects and works with study vendors.
Doctorate Degree or currently enrolled in PhD program and must complete all requirements necessary to obtain PhD prior to employment start date OR Master's Degree and 3 years of health economics and outcomes research experience
- Masters or PhD in Health Economics, Outcomes Research, Health Services Research, Pharmacy Administration or related discipline, or PharmD with a post-doctoral fellowship in one of these areas.
- Experience in global outcomes research including dossier submissions for reimbursement.
- Experience in PRO/HRQOL research including questionnaire design, evaluation, and/or analysis.
- Experience developing pharmacoeconomic models.
- Experience working with consumers of outcomes information.
- Knowledge of epidemiology, economics, psychometrics and medical writing.
: Global Health Economist
The Health Economics Manager participates in developing a Global Health Economics (GHE) value-evidence strategy for either an Amgen pipeline asset or Marketed Product in the therapeutic areas of oncology, inflammation, neurology, nephrology, bone or cardiology. This individual should be able to independently conduct HEOR research projects including economic modeling, real world data research and patient-reported outcomes research. This individual should be able to manage outside vendors with minimal supervision and/or work collaboratively with internal data scientists.
Employee Value Proposition
: Opportunity to join a dynamic team.
Do not submit pricing specialists and those with reimbursement payer experience.
Phone screen followed by Skype video conference.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.