Sr Associate Quality Complaints (JP7151)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 12 months with likely extensions
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Sr Associate Quality Complaints
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Must have 2+ years of complaints or quality ideally within pharma or med device industry
- Initiate and coordinate product complaints.
- Interface with call centers, various client sites and business partners to ensure call intake process compliance.
- Complete and approve product complaints requiring no further investigation.
- Reconcile reported product complaints to ensure entry in product complaint system.
- Support various functional areas with any needed support.
- Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences or related field or the equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- 2 plus years of related quality assurance or manufacturing experience in a GMP pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
- Ability to evaluate documentation and operation and documentation according to company guidelines.
- Be self-motivated, attentive to details and able to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Basic statistical mathematical skills including the ability to trend data.
- Basic project management skills.
- Independently understand, follow and implement instructions.
- Strong word processing, database and spreadsheet application skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects or assignments.
Bachelor's Degree with 2+ years of experience OR Associates Degree with 5+ years of experience (Life Science Preferred)
Top Must have Skill Sets:
2+ years or quality or complaints experience.
Intake related experience.
Monitor Complaints inbox daily for intake of records. Support cross functionally for the Produce Security and Trending team.
Employee Value Proposition:
Opportunity to work in a cross functional environment, belong to a team that can impact patients down the line.
Can’t multitask, no quality experience, unable to use computerized systems, strictly IT or automotive experience.
Phone panel interview & Skype.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.