Quality Control Senior Associate, Biotech (JP7196)
West Greenwich. RI 02817.
Contract, Onsite M-F start time between hours of 6:30 - 8:00am
Initial 6 months with likely extensions
Job Posting Date:
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Quality Control Senior Associate
for a consulting engagement with our client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
Ideal candidate -
We are looking for an Analyst that has testing experience with the following: HPLC, GC, NMR and compendia testing. Expecting candidates with 2 years of experience as to avoid receiving resumes that simply capture those terms.
Onsite M-F start time between hours of 6:30 - 8:00 am and work a full 8 hours shift
As the candidate for this largely laboratory-based position, you will be responsible for driving cutting-edge analytical support and technology development impacting process and product development teams. You will work cross-functionally and across Process Development sites as you use analytical science to help drive efficient development and scalable understanding of processes and products.
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
- BS Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Computer, Biomedical, etc.)
- Min 2 years' experience performing analytical testing.
- Experience with a broad array of chromatographic and spectroscopic techniques. Candidates with some combination of HPLC, GC, GC/MS, ICP/MS
- Demonstrate independence and ability to produce quality GMP results under minimal direction
- Generate complete, accurate, and concise documentation using electronic systems and laboratory notebook per GMP
- High energy individual who can multi-task and handle a fast-pace, dynamic work environment
- Operate specialized laboratory equipment and instrumentation in a GMP environment
- Perform general laboratory housekeeping activities
- Complete training on assigned tasks
- Comply with safety guidelines and site specific procedures which include but is not limited to, the maintenance of training records, laboratory documentation, written procedures, building monitoring systems and laboratory log books.
Experience with HPLC, GC and compendia testing
Day to Day Responsibilities:
Working with more senior staff, will provide process monitoring, troubleshooting support and systems analysis of drug substance manufacturing operations for the company's global manufacturing network and contract manufacturing sites. Responsibilities will also include process monitoring for the Drug Substance Manufacturing network, collaborate with other technical staff for implementation of process improvements, and use data analytical techniques (including multivariate data analysis) to identify signals in process performance.
Employee Value Proposition:
Continue to gain experience with these technologies and gain some additional experience with additional ones. Plenty of opportunity for someone who is looking to further their career
1. Does not have a Bachelors Degree
2. Did not study an Engineering Field
3. Has not been Employed for more than 4 months
Phone interview followed by In-person
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com/careers. You are welcome to also share this opportunity with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.