Contracts and Pricing Senior Associate (JP7203)
Thousand Oaks, CA.
Contract to Hire
USV&A TPCM Membership and Chargeback Operations
6+ months (with likely extensions)
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Contracts and Pricing Senior Associate
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Someone who can work cross functionally on multiple teams, has great customer service and is responsive.
- Ability to troubleshoot and research.
Incumbent will be a key member of the Contracts & Pricing Operations team within Strategic Pricing and Contracts specifically with the Membership team. Membership works with all hospitals and clinics in USA within the correct pricing in the USA moving from different contract and pricing to receive the right discounts. This position is primarily responsible for ensuring complete and accurate resolution of membership related issues that arise from the Membership Inquiry Mailbox. The Senior Associate is primarily responsible for assisting the Membership Analyst in providing timely and accurate operational execution of contract and pricing strategies, implementation of blanket discount programs, and for conducting appropriate analyses and accurately resolving discrepancies in the customer or chargeback data.
This position also requires a strong investigate skills and organization to prioritize multi competing interests. Data collected requires monitoring, validation and loading into relevant systems. Customer data can be obtained from outside parties such as wholesalers, GPO's, customers, and third party data vendors. Interaction with these outside parties and various internal departments is required. Position operates within a fast-paced environment, and the ideal candidate will possess the ability to take initiative, problem solve, work independently. Additional Interaction and strong communication with internal and external customers.
Why is the Position Open?
Need for additional workload for the team.
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Customer Service - people oriented, working with customers, partners, shareholders, solution mindset (1+ years’ experience).
- Business Operations (small business/corporate setting) - (1+ years’ experience).
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel/Outlook primary) (1+ years’ experience).
- Ensuring complete and accurate resolution of membership related issues that arise from the Membership Inquiry Mailbox.
- Assisting and Supporting the Membership Analyst in providing timely and accurate operational execution of contract and pricing strategies.
- Customer research and validation including creation of new customer records in customer master system.
- This role will support Membership Analysts with administration tasks and adhoc projects.
- Delivers formal presentations.
- Communicates effectively within department.
- Problem Solving.
- Translates high volumes of data into meaningful information to support key business decisions.
- Identifies and implements process improvement opportunities.
- Completes projects and makes decisions with minimal direction and strong ability to develop prioritization and completion timeframes for multiple assignments.
- Self-motivates and owns a project from inception to completion.
- Interprets and applies regulations associated with relevant legal issues.
- Provides analyses and recommendations to support decisions by team management
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or equal plus work experience (4+ years) or Associate degree and 6+ years of experience. Advanced degree is a plus.
- Complex problem-solving capability that identifies problems within the department and develops solutions from a strategic and operational perspective Autonomy.
- 4+ years’ experience (6 or more a plus) in Sales & Marketing or Finance.
- Demonstrated track record of increasing responsibility.
- Very strong computer & M/S Office skills. Develops spreadsheets models for moderately complex financial analyses.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High attention to detail/reporting accuracy, while also able to focus on the overall problem/solution.
Employee Value Proposition:
- Thinks strategically (can see the big picture) while delivering results at the appropriate level of detail.
- Tolerance of ambiguous situations.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Can effectively articulate and influence a meeting outcome with TPCM attendees with some managerial support.
- Team player looks for ways to support team members.
- Effectively represents their team in a complex matrix organization with cross-functional groups within TPCM and support functions.
- Strong project management skills and leads projects as required.
This is a temp to hire opportunity, growing your skill set, high interaction level of teammates (5 people), large cross functional collaboration.
- Lack of Customer Service experience.
- Spelling grammar and punctuation challenged resumes.
- Jumpy job tenure (3-6 months of tenure with on company)
Phone screening followed by in-person interview.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com/careers. You are also welcome to share this opportunity with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.