Engineer - Software (JP7272)
Thousand Oaks, CA.
Final Product Technologies
12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date:
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Engineer
for a consulting engagement with our client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
Reporting to the Digital PD lead in the Strategic Planning and Operations group under Final Product Technologies (FPT), the Engineer will work within a cross-functional organization to help drive full adoption of each Information Systems for Process Development (IS4PD) which includes Holistic Lab, Product Lifecycle Management and Enterprise Data Lake. The candidate will provide user support and feedback for system updates and enhancements, in addition to developing the business process development. Ideally, the Engineer will become a subject matter expert for the Holistic Lab platform and drive adoption and proper use through the implementation of user feedback and creation of training materials.
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Coding / software development
- User needs integration
- Project management
Employee Value Proposition:
- Act as the subject matter expert by understanding the various features of the IS4PD systems and support roll out and usage to the FPT group
- Analyze and evaluate existing or proposed business systems and processes to identify and implement improvements and opportunities to meet business unit objectives in large to enterprise wide processes.
- Capable of working across multiple functional groups and creating an understanding of changes impacting a given role and/or process area.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Creates and updates system documentation including business processes, process guides and training documents.
- Identifies test scenarios, develops test scripts and Participate in test-a-thons (TAT)
- Summarizes and communicates testing outcomes to business and technical team.
- Work with technical team on user stories as needed
- Prior experience with a visualization tool (e.g. Spotfire, Tableau,etc.) preferred
Part of the final products technology team, but this team runs the business functions. Able to work with the IS teams with high visibility from leadership.
No computer coding or software development experience.
Never implemented a system in a large organization
Phone screen followed by Skype interview
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. If you decide that you are not interested in pursuing this position, please look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.