Associate – Laboratory Capillary Electrophoresis (JP7334)
Thousand Oaks, CA. (Onsite Essential)
LMRT and RA
1+ years (with likely extensions)
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Associate - Laboratory
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
As the candidate for this largely laboratory-based position, you will be responsible for driving cutting-edge analytical support and technology development impacting process and product development teams. You will work cross-functionally and across Process Development sites as you use analytical science to help drive efficient development and scalable understanding of processes and products.
Why is the Position Open?
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- CE-SDS experience (educational background).
- Software experience (Microsoft Office experience).
- Technical writing experience (1-2 years experience)
- Fast learner.
- Team work.
- Great work ethic.
- Great communication skills.
Sample prep and data analyses using lab notebook, coordinate with colleagues on samples and instrument maintenance. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Test samples using analytical tools, such as MS (preferred), LC and CE techniques.
- Adhere to ATO RA TAT for HT samples.
- Ability to work and adapt in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Maintain electronic laboratory notebooks.
- Analyze and interpret data.
- Generate written reports as needed.
- Communicate project updates as appropriate.
- Solve technical problems with both instrument and assay issues as part of troubleshooting.
- Participate and present scientific data in meetings.
- Interact with clients for data and project demands.
- Maintain instruments and follow lab’s general equipment cleaning protocols.
- B.S. degree in Analytical Chemistry, Physical, Life Sciences or related technical discipline.
- Min 0-2 years' experience performing analytical testing.
- CE-SDS experience.
Employee Value Proposition:
- Master's degree in Analytical Chemistry, Physical or Pharmaceutical, Biology or Life Sciences or Engineering related discipline.
- Strong theoretical understanding, research in, and hands-on experience in small molecule/peptide analysis in support of process development/scale up activities and formulation development in GMP and non-GMP environments.
- Experience with a broad array of chromatographic and spectroscopic techniques.
- Demonstrate independence and ability to produce quality results under minimal direction.
- Generate complete, accurate, and concise documentation using electronic systems and laboratory notebook.
- High energy individual who can multi-task and handle a fast-pace, dynamic work environment.
- Operate specialized laboratory equipment and instrumentation.
- Perform general laboratory housekeeping activities.
- Complete training on assigned tasks.
- Comply with safety guidelines and site specific procedures which include but is not limited to, the maintenance of training records, laboratory documentation, written procedures, building monitoring systems and laboratory log books.
Working within the biotech/pharma industry - cross collaboration is a big part of this role, team-oriented, growing their skill set on core testing lab and process development
Education and experience not relevant, *work conflict with management and peers*
Video Skype Panel Interview.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com/careers. You are also welcome to share this opportunity with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.