Associate Human Resources (JP7345)
Tampa, FL. 33607
6+ months (with likely extensions)
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Associate Human Resources
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
- During COVID candidate will be working remote & must be on site M-F once site opens.
- Training hours: 8AM-5PM or 9AM-6PM (TBD) and will be working 10AM-7PM or 11AM-8PM (TBD) - Candidate must be flexible to work hours in support of the west coast time zone.
- Must be bilingual in English & Spanish.
- 2+ years of industry experience in Human Resources, Customer Service (contact center) or Payroll (not looking for a processor, looking for payroll fundamentals).
- Kronos experience is preferred
Our client is seeking an Associate of Human Resources who will work on our Employee Services group. The Associate of Human Resources will report to the Human Resource Operations Manager and will work out of our client’s Capability Center in Tampa, FL. The Capability Center provides essential services including finance, information systems, and human resources .
The Associate of Human Resources will have the opportunity to learn about the many aspects of human resources administration as they provide customer service support to staff members and managers as a member of our service delivery team. Additionally, the Incumbent will work with highly confidential information of all staff at all levels within the organization.
Why is the Position Open?
Backfill & additional workload.
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- 2+ years of customer service experience on phones/emails within high volume environments.
- Payroll understanding (preferably Kronos tool experience).
- Bilingual - English/Spanish - written and spoken.
- Answers telephony inquiries from a dedicated phone line, as well as email inquiries, and triage / escalate issues according to defined processes and procedures. Inquires include providing navigational support / answers relating to client’s HR system (Workday) and payroll timekeeping questions while utilizing a knowledge base program for guidance, an incident management tool to manage inquiries and transactions, and providing excellent customer service as measured by Service Level Agreements and contact center metrics.
- Performs transnational work in Workday as well as manages and maintain the content in the team’s knowledge base program and suggest improvements for ongoing development.
- Contributes to improving relationships and service levels with staff and Center of Excellence partners by pro-active communications as well as timely and effective responses.
- Supports and backs up other team members in their daily activities while fostering and sustaining a positive work environment that fosters team performance through own work and behavior.
- Manages other assigned activities as necessary
Employee Value Proposition:
- Bachelor’s degree OR Associate degree and 4 years of Customer Service experience OR High school diploma / GED and 6 years of Customer Service experience.
- Flexibility to work hours in support of the west coast time zone.
- Fluent in English and Spanish and ability to communicate effectively, both in English and Spanish, verbally and in written word.
- 2+ years’ experience in Human Resources, Customer Service or Payroll.
- Effective analytical thinking and attention to detail or related internship experience demonstrating same.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines.
- Strong team player who can collaborate with colleagues on complex tasks.
- Experience supporting a large organization / customer base.
Ability to join a fast-paced team, exposure to other departments, highly valued teamwork environment.
- Jumping from one company to the next in short time frames.
- Someone who might be more aligned to science or biology and is trying to get in the door.
- Someone who has a degree in a scientific area but not a lot of working experience that would support the role.
- Someone who is a payroll processor only and not engaged in any customer support or contact work.
Video Skype Panel Interview:
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com/careers. You are also welcome to share this opportunity with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.