Associate Quality Control (JP7388)
Thousand Oaks, CA. (Onsite Essential)
ATO Quality Control
6+ months (with likely extensions)
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Associate Quality Control
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
The Associate Quality Control will support the QC Microbiology Lab at our client. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Water testing for Total Aerobic Count and Coliform.
- Product Bioburden testing using membrane filtration techniques.
- Plate counting and entering test results into various laboratory information management systems.
The Associate will also be responsible for lab maintenance activities such as lab cleaning, inventory management and completion of equipment work orders. This is a Monday-Friday day shift position; however after-hours, weekend and holiday work may be required.
Why is the Position Open?
Additional workload on the team.
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Microbiology Laboratory experience (academic) (6 months or more).
- Experience working in a hood - Biosafety cabinet or Laminar Air Flow (testing controlled machine- controlled air) (6months or more).
- Basic knowledge of the principles of Microbiology through either work or academic experience.
- Soft skills.
Performing Microbiology assays (listed in the job description) daily. The assays that the Associate will be supporting are time sensitive, therefore time management skills and high productivity/efficiency are essential.
Bachelors Degree in Biology field / Associates degree with 3-5 years’ experience.
Employee Value Proposition:
Candidate will work in a GMP laboratory and gain experience. Great team culture (12 people), cross collaboration.
- Lack of lab experience.
- Lack of flexibility with work schedule.
Video Skype Panel Interview.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com/careers. You are also welcome to share this opportunity with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.