Senior Project Manager - Biotech (JP7392)
Thousand Oaks, Ca OR Remote
GSC Business Process & Data Management
6+ months (with likely extensions
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Senior Project Manager for a consulting engagement with our client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
Candidate may sit remote from any location but will be required to work PST hours - no exceptions.
Manages one or more high-level, complex non-technical projects within the constraints of scope, quality, time, and cost, to deliver specified requirements. Projects may be strategic in nature. Responsibilities may include resource allocation and all phases of development life cycle (i.e. feasibility study, requirements, analysis, ROI, business plan, design, testing, and implementation planning). Regularly interacts with management. Coordinates and directs the activities of project team members. May be responsible for cross-functional teams. Ensures all project requirements and/or objectives are documented. May obtain and manage external resources required for project completion.
Why is the Position Open:
- Expertise in running medium to large scale projects
- Excellent understanding of project management processes and procedures
- Experience with project management and analyst methodologies and best practices
- Strong analytical skills
- Business process development best practices, change management
- Strong MS Project, MS Word, Visio, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel skills
- Understanding of systems for sharing and collaboration
- Excellent communication skills to work with cross-program resources
Must-Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- 5+ years minimum of Project Management Experience
- Must have experience with Visio
- Exceptional project management skills (organized, good communication skills, presentation skills)
- Experience with current day project management tools
- Strong leadership and accountability skills i.e. ensure adherence to timelines, milestones, project deliverables, etc.
Lead Project Manager for the EnVista Freight Audit implementation project. Daily responsibilities include but not limited to:
Employee Value Proposition:
- Overall project management.
- Create presentation/communication PPT decks for governance and/or team meetings.
- Create and maintain project plan.
- Ownership of files and/or project related documents including shared document repositories.
- Schedule / host project team meetings
- Follow up on action items / ensure adherence to schedule/ due dates
- Support implementation schedule / activities
- Project management liaison between Company and service provider
Implementing a new audit service provider & ability to work on a cross functional team
Phone Screen followed by Skype
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. If you decide that you are not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com/careers. You are welcome to also share this opportunity with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.