Contracts and Pricing Senior Associate (JP7409)
Thousand Oaks, CA. (Remote pending lifting of COVID restrictions)
USV&A Contracts and Pricing - Membership
6+ months (with likely extensions)
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Contracts and Pricing Senior Associate
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
Our ideal candidate will be someone who is responsive and can work cross functionally on multiple teams, a quick learner and has great customer service both verbally and in email. They will have ability to troubleshoot, research and can multi-task high volume of tasks. Candidate will be a key member of the Contracts & Pricing Operations team within Strategic Pricing and Contracts specifically with the Membership team. This position is primarily responsible for ensuring complete and accurate resolution of membership related issues that arise from the Membership Inquiry Mailbox. The Senior Associate is primarily responsible for assisting the Membership Analyst in providing timely and accurate operational execution of client’s contract and pricing strategies, implementation of blanket discount programs, and for conducting appropriate analyses and accurately resolving discrepancies in the customer or chargeback data.
This position also requires a strong investigative skills and organization to prioritize multi competing interests. Data collected requires monitoring, validation and loading into relevant systems. Customer data can be obtained from outside parties such as wholesalers, GPO's, customers, and third-party data vendors. Interaction with these outside parties and various internal departments is required. Position operates within a fast-paced environment, and the ideal candidate will possess the ability to take initiative, problem solve, work independently. Additional Interaction and strong communication with internal and external customers.
Why is the Position Open?
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Customer service (client/customer facing experience).
- Knowledge/ experience working with MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- MUST have good job tenure- good candidate attribute when candidate has moved up within the company.
- Managing and properly sorting incoming emails that come into a group "Membership" mailbox to the correct analyst.
- Resolving and responding to issues and inquires on a timely basis.
- Responsible for customer research and validations that in include creation of new customer records in a customer master system as well updating customer information.
- Managing daily operations of a small GPO.
- This role will support the current Membership analysts with administrative task and ad hoc projects.
Employee Value Proposition:
- Bachelors degree highly preferred.
- Advanced degree a plus.
- 4+ years experience (6 or more a plus) in Sales & Marketing or Finance.
- Demonstrated track record of increasing responsibility Required Competencies and Skills Knowledge.
- Very strong computer & M/S Office skills. Develops spreadsheets models for moderately complex financial analyses.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Delivers formal presentations. Communicates effectively within department. Problem Solving.
- High attention to detail/reporting accuracy, while also able to focus on the overall problem/solution.
- Translates high volumes of data into meaningful information to support key business decisions.
- Identifies and implements process improvement opportunities.
- Complex problem solving capability that identifies problems within the department and develops solutions from a strategic and operational perspective Autonomy.
- Completes projects and makes decisions with minimal direction and strong ability to develop prioritization and completion timeframes for multiple assignments.
- Self-motivates and owns a project from inception to completion.
- Thinks strategically (can see the big picture) while delivering results at the appropriate level of detail.
- Tolerance of ambiguous situations Contribution.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Can effectively articulate and influence a meeting outcome with TPCM attendees with some managerial support.
- Team player, looks for ways to support team members.
- Effectively represents their team in a complex matrix organization with cross-functional groups within TPCM and support functions.
- Strong project management skills and leads projects as required.
- Interprets and applies regulations associated with relevant legal issues.
- Provides analyses and recommendations to support decisions by team management.
We have a busy workload and have been doing a lot of training recently and would love someone who is a great candidate that can jump in and start, quick learner with good office skills that can multi-task quickly with a fun great attitude that will fit nicely into a great strong team we currently have.
Spelling and grammar challenges on resume. Length of employment at each employer (moving quickly from one job to another). Lack of customer service experience and slow response to emails.
Video Skype Panel Interview:
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com/careers. You are also welcome to share this opportunity with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.