IS Business Systems Analyst Senior Associate (JP7536)
Tampa, FL. 33607 (Onsite pending COVID restrictions being lifted. 100% remote possible with experience working remotely).
Digital Workplace Solutions
4+ months (with likely extensions)
3 Key Consulting is hiring an IS Business Systems Analyst Senior Associate
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
Open to remote workers who have worked remote before, successfully, and also meet all of the criteria, with extensive IS/ systems knowledge otherwise, working remotely until COVID restrictions are lifted (approximately Janurary, 2021.
The ideal candidate will have some bio-pharma experience and be able to navigate through systems easily.
Why is the Position Open?
- Provide technical solutions to meet user needs. Possesses expertise in the business unit(s) they support, as well as an understanding of the IT organizations systems and capabilities.
- Analyzes business partners operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions.
- Possesses principle understanding of security policies and procedures.
- Assists in the business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology.
- Translates high level business requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization and manages changes to such specifications.
- Architects a solution by gathering business requirements and understanding what considerations (legal, security and technical) a solution must accommodate.
- Educates the IT organization on the direction of the business.
- Negotiates agreements and commitments by facilitating communication between business unit(s) and IT from initial requirements to final implementation.
- Possesses an understanding of technological trends (XaaS) and uses this knowledge to bring solutions to business units supported to enhance the enterprises competitive edge.
- Understands the principles of the project management methodologies to deliver within project timelines for the business.
- Possesses knowledge of B2B/Vendor Management services, solutions, and contractual negotiations.
Additional workload on the team / backfill.
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Project Management Skills (5+ years of experience).
- End-User and Technology Support Experience (5+ years of experience).
- Networking (data, computer networking) (5+ years of experience).
- Strong communication skills.
- Work with Partner Services Operations team to manage daily request for consultations.
- Work with Partner Services Operations team to troubleshoot escalations.
- Build requirement documentation with internal IS Client Facing Point of Contact and External Business Partner.
- Work with Global Information Protection team to evaluate risk associated with External Business Connection/Solution.
Bachelor’s degree - IS field related OR Associate's Degree with 10+ years of experience.
Employee Value Proposition:
Focused engaging the external business partner world, global based project, engage different business contexts (healthcare, business, IS), serving the value of patients, cross collaboration is a big factor for this role (working with 9 people on a daily basis).
- No network experience and understanding of cloud technology.
- No former Business Analyst experience.
- Too many short assignments with multiple companies(entities).
Video Skype Panel Interview.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com/careers. You are also welcome to share this opportunity with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.