: Associate Scientist (JP7592)
Thousand Oaks, CA ( 2 days on site / 3 days remote)
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
: 18 August 18, 2020
2 days on site/3 days remote. Candidate will be working on site on a need basis. Candidate must be local.
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Associate Scientist for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
- Candidate will be working on site on a need basis - 2 days on site/3 days remote.
- Candidate must be local to the area.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- The Pivotal Synthetic Drug Product group of the Drug Product Technologies (DPT) department of the client at Thousand Oaks, CA is seeking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated, and team-oriented scientist for the position of Associate Scientist or Senior Associate Scientist.
- In this role, the scientist will serve as member of Drug Product development teams, providing hands-on formulation and process expertise during the development of clinical and commercial formulations for solid oral dosage forms and small molecules.
- The individual will design and execute formulation experiments, organize and analyze results with minimal supervision, and communicate data and interpretation to work group. In addition, this individual will ensure that contracted studies are conducted in compliance with the respective protocol and applicable guidelines and regulations.
- Skills: Degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biomedical Engineering or related fields; experience in a scientific working environment.
- BS and or MS in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Material Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences, or other relevant field.
- Ideal candidate will have solid oral dosage formulation experience.
- Someone motivated to come in and learn something new and want to be an active part of the team.
- Experience working in a scientific lab or a pharmaceutical/biotechnology manufacturing setting (1-3 years of experience).
- Statistics/DOE (1-3 years of experience).
- GMP (1-3 years of experience).
- Solid oral dosage formulation experience.
- Soft skills and a quick learner.
In this role, the scientist will serve as member of Drug Product development teams, providing hands-on formulation and process expertise during the development of clinical and commercial formulations for solid oral dosage forms. The individual will design and execute formulation experiments, organize, and analyze results with minimal supervision, and communicate data and interpretation to work group.
Employee Value Proposition:
The team supports several fast moving, high profile development compounds at the client. Great way to gain experience in this industry with the skill level of the team. Opportunity to grow and leverage the experience of those around you.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.