Project Management Coordinator (JP7590)
West Greenwich, RI
OIS, Operations IS
10 months with likely extensions
3 Key Consulting is hiring a PM Coordinator
for a consulting engagement with our client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
Candidate will start remotely and then be required to be on site once it reopens
- 3+ years minimum of experience within a regulated environment, Pharma or Biotech preferred but not mandatory
Information systems experience preferred
- Must have proven experience working with multiple projects at the same time
- Support project management activities.
- Coordinate technical requirements of meetings including projector, laptop, and teleconference requirements.
- Take and/or type meeting minutes.
- Aids in various administrative tasks regarding project/department budgets and schedules, such as monitoring purchase orders and project spend, and posting items to project folders.
- Keep information up to date including schedules, budgets, and the project information in e-Builder or other appropriate application.
- Should be organized, reliable, and respond promptly to requests.
- Perform tasks independently with minimal supervision, in addition to working on teams to accomplish tasks.
- Coordination with the project team and project manager is essential.
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
- MS Office proficiency
- SAP & e-Builder experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal skills required
- Basic Educational Requirement: Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Project management knowledge, 3+ years
- Document control experience
- Strong Microsoft Office experience
Support and coordinate project/departmental activities
Employee Value Proposition:
Opportunity to provide services to entire site and interact with multiple areas.
No PM experience.
Video interview - Monday AUG 31 1-3PM EST
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com/careers. You are welcome to also to share this opportunity with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.