: Project Manager
Thousand Oaks, CA
Digital Supply Chain and Automation
: 18 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
: 1 September 2020
Remote until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Project Manager
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of project oriented work efforts.
- Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies for the IT community to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
- Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
- Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed.
- Assists Program Manager(s) in partnering with senior management of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the goals of the enterprise.
- Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques.
- This is a management role with human resource management responsibilities (e.g., hiring, performance management). Manages one or more cross-functional projects of medium to high complexity.
- More senior role has responsibility for multiple large, complex projects with greater impact to the enterprise.
- Project Management of IT / Technical Projects - Systems Type Enhancement (i.e. Process Focus and Driven): (intermediate to expert level).
- Supply Chain planning experience and/or Supply Chain Principles Knowledge (Preferably in BioPharm) (intermediate to expert level).
- Troubleshooting experience (intermediate to expert level).
- Soft Skills: Accountability-Holds self and other accountable for timelines and deliverable (Results Oriented).
- Excellent written and verbal communication, strong on documentation
- Manage Rapid Response Competency Center (R2C2 Center of Excellence) Request Registry:
- Assigning New requests to Knowledgeable and Available R2C2 Resources based on current assigned workload and expertise.
- Work with both Requester, Assigned R2C2 Administrator and team manager to confirm sufficient Request Details, categorization for initial intake.
- Track and Document request progress prompting both requester and admin for documented updates per established timelines.
- Keep metrics on requests, progress, intake and closure including request aging.
2. Transcribe R2C2 Project Requests into Digital Alignment Forum (DAF) Project Intake SalesForce database:
- For Significant Projects Generate Traceability Matrix, gathering Business Requirements, Listing Design & Deliverable, Setting Gated Deliverable s and timelines, tracking gate progress.
- Author Summarized Enhancement per Projects Request.
- Prompt Creation and/or Create DAF Requests for Large, Globally / Cross System impacting Projects.
- Track, Prompt, and Maintain Updates to owned Projects in R2C2 and aligned updates into DAF registry.
- Delegate and/ Author Documentation: Design Spec, TaskFlow i.e. WorkFlow Instructions, SOP updates, Spec changes, etc.
- Support transition from current R2C2 SharePoint Registry into use of SalesForce registry in 2021.
3. Schedule 2x / week project review meetings with R2C2 team to:
- Review / Report on Project Requests status and priorities per timelines and criticality.
- Highlight Issues and gather input on corrective action(s).
- Coordinate Presentation & Team review at Project Gates for (1) Design per Business Requirements, (2) Development Status, (3) Testing Status and results, (4) Documentation, (5) Training, (6) Go-Live coordination.
- Work collaboratively with R2C2 Sr Manager and Managers supporting facilitation of project meetings, documentation, coordination of testing & testing resources from other functions.
Follow standard approach of Gated Project flow-
Employee Value Proposition:
- gathering Business requirements,
- Solution Design & Approval,
- Testing - Development, User Acceptance Testing, & Regression,
- Confirm and/or Update Business Process
- Documenting System Design & Business Process,
Leading and Advancing Supply Chain Business and System Process Technical Innovation for Leading BioPharma Supply Chain global organization.
Manager hands on resource who will take charge and do / lead the above listed efforts. Someone who will take ownership and is professionally assertive, rational and reasonable.
Phone screen/webex video conference interview
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.