: Medical Communications Manager (JP7633)
Thousand Oaks, CA
Global Medical Communications - Oncology
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
:2 September 2020
Remote until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Medical Communications Manager
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
As part of the thoracic oncology Medical Communications team, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing and reviewing high quality, scientifically rigorous resources that adhere to internal guidelines, SOPs, policies and industry regulations.
This role requires the ability to collaborate in a dynamic environment with multiple global and regional cross-functional teams, as well as to manage external providers and project-associated budgets.
- Doctorate degree (PharmD, PhD, MD, DO) with one or more years of cumulative experience in Medical/Scientific Affairs, Clinical Development, Clinical Research, patient care, and/or basic research.
- Prior experience in Medical Affairs or Clinical Development within the biopharmaceutical industry (or clinical experience) in the Hematology/Oncology disease area.
- Understanding of Medical Communications projects, including disease state education programs, advisory boards, congress/publication plans, and RML resources.
- Understanding of Medical Information capabilities, literature surveillance, adverse event and product complaints requirements.
- Experience with marketed products and late-stage pipeline products.
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills and the ability to critically analyze the scientific literature to form logical opinions and communicate key business and clinical information at multiple levels.
- An understanding of the pharmaceutical commercialization process and knowledge of the legal and regulatory guidelines affecting promotion of prescription products.
- The ability to work in teams and interface in a dynamic environment across corporate functions.
- Prior experience managing consultants and vendors is desired.
- Client is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Doctorate degree (PharmD, PhD, MD, DO)
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Ability to critically analyze the scientific literature.
- Accuracy within writing (Scientific Accuracy).
- technical writing experience.
- soft skills-Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills, excel in a fast-paced environment
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Employee Value Proposition:
- Reviewing field-based promotional and educational materials for scientific accuracy as part of the Material Approval and Compliance (MAC).
- Responding to escalations from the US call center to help address external customer questions regarding client products and pipeline molecules.
- Developing de novo US Medical Content to be used in regional medical communications and/or regionalizing global GCC resources for Medical Information and Regional Medical Liaisons.
- Executing regional congress deliverables, disease state education programs and developing/adapting scientific content for online resources (e.g. websites, microsites, virtual congresses).
Opportunity with learning great skill set with medical communication, being involved in different medical communication activities (digital/storytelling).
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.