Data Management Senior Manager (JP7632)
Thousand Oaks, CA. (Onsite pending lifting of COVID restrictions)
Global Supply Chain Group
4+ months (with likely extensions)
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Data Management Senior Manager
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
The Senior Manager, Data Acquisition works in partnership with Operations Data Strategy and Operations Finance to develop digital solutions to Finance teams within the manufacturing sites and within our consolidation finance teams.
This role will need to collaborate effectively across key functions within Operations(Manufacturing, Quality, Supply Chain, Engineering, PD and RDO) as well as other key corporate functions including but not limited to: IS, Finance, HR and Procurement (GSS), to ensure a successful roll out of our new data strategy solutions. Job Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Acquisition and management of all data assets for Operations.
- Being the interface between the business and the technical teams and vendors.
- Defines dashboard design in partnership with Senior Leadership Team.
- Advises Operations stakeholders on existing data assets and how they can be leveraged for analysis/insight generation; advises on differences in data collection methodologies.
- Partners with the Data Integration team to ensure data availability in all appropriate systems based on evaluation of how the data will be leveraged by the end user.
- Optimize usage of data assets across Operations by ensuring broad, timely communication of available data sources.
- Partner with other functions across the enterprise to effectively leverage non-Ops data assets where possible.
- Serves as liaison between Operations teams and vendors, IS, Market Research, and other Ops functions on data related issues.
- Ensure requests for data are fulfilled efficiently and effectively to meet Operations data needs.
- Define a standard approach for the intake of data requests.
- Supervise activities of Manager and data integration vendor.
- Accountable for budget adherence.
Ideal candidate would have operations finance experience or manufacturing finance experience or pharma or biotech
Why is the Position Open?
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Financial Understanding.
- Cross Functional Experience.
- Comfort with Ambiguity.
Help integrate new technical solutions as part of Finance teams working habits.
Employee Value Proposition:
- Doctorate degree & 2 years of data management experience OR
- Master’s degree & 6 years of data management experience OR.
- Bachelor’s degree or & 8 years of data management experience OR.
- Associate’s degree & 10 years of data management experience OR.
- High school diploma / GED & 12 years of finance experience.
- Deep understanding of pharmaceutical data sources and how they are used, including but not limited to manufacturing, R&D, GCO – preferred.
- Solid business acumen and maturity.
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Excellent diplomacy and facilitation skills; ability to influence without authority.
- Have an understanding of best practices across the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience analyzing data
- Has performed the functions in the role listed above.
- Ability to work successfully cross-functionally and lead cross functional teams.
Good opportunity to get exposure to enterprise data fabric and data science skill set
Jumpy job history, lack of experience, lack of top 3 must have skills
Video Skype Panel Interview