: Project Manager (JP7622)
Thousand Oaks, CA
OIS, Manufacturing and Engineering
: 3 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
: 2 September 2020
Remote until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Project Manager
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
- Candidate will be remote & then required to be on site.
- 7+ years of project management experience - any industry.
- Ideal candidate: Project Management Board Certification, Pharma or Biotech experience.
- Need Project Manager with experience in implementing wireless segmentation in Manufacturing technologies.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of project-oriented work efforts.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies for the IT community to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
- Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
- Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed.
- Assists Program Manager(s) in partnering with senior management of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the goals of the enterprise.
- Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques.
- Manages one or more cross-functional projects of medium to high complexity.
- More senior role has responsibility for multiple large, complex projects with greater impact to the enterprise.
Employee Value Proposition:
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Stakeholder Engagement skills.
Opportunity to work in world's largest biotech company's cyber security program.
Lack of project management, lack of wireless segmentation.
Webex video interview - open to interview any day next week.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.