: Associate Lab Support Technician (JP7659)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
: 4 September 2020
Note: Onsite Essential
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Associate Lab Support Technician
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
- Candidate will be on site.
- Shift: ROTATING EVERY 2 MONTHS: 2 months days (730a-430p) then 2 months swing shift (230p-1130p) M-F.
- 2+ years of experience, ideally pharma or biotech.
- Knowledge of laboratory procedures especially aseptic technique is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Under general supervision, a Lab Support Associate prepares cell culture and fermentation media, purification buffers and analytical reagents.
- Responsible for the preparation, sterilization and dispensing of cell culture and fermentation media, purification buffers and analytical reagents, documentation and other duties involved in the operation of process development laboratories.
- Compiles batch records of prepared media, buffers, and reagents in electronic laboratory notebooks, maintains laboratory equipment, laboratory notebooks and monitors supplies.
- General knowledge of laboratory procedures especially aseptic technique is required.
- A degree in life sciences with coursework focused on fermentation, purification, cell culture or microbiology is preferred.
- Good documentation practices.
- Purification manufacturing or lab experience.
- Organizational skills.
Employee Value Proposition:
- Batching buffers to support purification operations.
- Perform purification unit operations.
Opportunity to work for established biotech company and get hands on experience.
Frequent movement from position to position, unable to work schedule.
Phone interview & Video.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.