: Care Coordination Sr Manager/Lead-REMOTE (J7685)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 6 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
: 15 September 2020
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Care Coordination Sr Manager for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Candidate will be remote, able to sit anywhere, ideally PST. If candidate works on EST must be able to be flexible.
- Must have 4+ years marketing, sales, access, or patient support program management experience in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology or healthcare space.
- 2+ years patient support programs.
- PLEASE PROVIDE LINK OR SAMPLE OF MARKETING WORK
- Knowledge of the US access and payer environments, coverage and reimbursement, and/or patient support service landscape.
- 4+ years marketing, sales, access or patient support program management experience in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology or healthcare space.
- Strategic development experience including developing access marketing strategy, message development, campaign development, etc.
- Agency and vendor management experience
- print production expertise.
- Advanced skills in PowerPoint, Excel; experience developing strategic slide presentations.
- Strong project management skills to track complex projects through completion and on time.
- Develop and execute patient care coordination-specific strategies for short and long-term affordability solutions, including completing goals and priorities to accomplish and measuring and tracking success.
- Knowledge of patient support programs
- Cross functional collaboration
- portfolios/ sample of work
Experience performing the following activities:
Employee Value Proposition:
- Developing capabilities around site of care (e.g., transportation options, injection networks, etc.)
- Implementing expanded services around injection training
- Developing documentation, talking points, business rules to guide vendor activities
- Managing care coordination/network support processes to ensure patients are tracked throughout care continuum
- Leading pharmacy programs/SPPs patient management outputs for patient outcomes, contract compliance, etc.
Supervising development and execution of Care Coordination resources and trainings
- Approving tools and training such as care coordination related materials for HCPs, care coordination/access materials, etc.
Build and transform PSS & will gain patient access experience.
Jumpy job history, lack of top 3 must have skills, not being elb on work experience.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.