: Project Manager - Global Supply Hubs (JP7684)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 18 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
: 17 September 2020
Remote until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Project Manager - Global Supply Hubs for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
: Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree (Logistics, Business, Engineer)
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Logistics/Supply Chain Management (6 years of experience)
- Project Management Experience (4 years of experience)
- SCRUM Master Experience (4 years of experience)
- Soft Skills- organization, Customer service/follow up skill
Employee Value Proposition:
- Oversee, manage, and coordinate all project related tasks for the implementation of Global Supply Hub Expansion program.
- Manage all aspects of the project: planning, implementation, monitoring, logistics, distribution operational issues, tracking, completion, follow up and related presentations.
Supporting the new Global distribution organization, working on future opportunities within a biotech/pharma company, shaping the next steps of the program.
- Logistics/Supply Chain experience is a must!
- PMO experience is required
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.