: Associate Project Management (JP7718)
West Greenwich, Rhode Island 02817 AND Thousand Oaks, CA
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 14 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
: 22 September 2020
Remote until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted. WILL ACCEPT CANDIDATES FOR RHODE ISLAND AND THOUSAND OAKS, CA***
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Associate Project Manager
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Note: WILL ACCEPT CANDIDATES FOR RHODE ISLAND AND THOUSAND OAKS, CA***
- Preferably experience in a Quality, Manufacturing or Supply Chain role.
- Seeking a seasoned self-starter, excellent communication, and interpersonal skills.
- This individual will be coordinating cross-functional team projects to ensure timely completion of project milestones.
- This person will be leading projects that involve sourcing new raw materials, responding to raw material investigations, evaluating supplier change notifications, and implementing change controls.
- Average Candidate - Bio pharma experience or background sector with solid Project Management and Quality Management skills and experience.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Leads cross-functional projects for raw material investigations, evaluation of supplier change notifications, sourcing, or other process improvements in the raw material domain.
- Accountable for maintaining schedules, ensuring adequate resource allocation and escalating off-track performance to ensure no impact to raw material supply for client’s Manufacturing network.
- In accordance with this responsibility, the individual will monitor the health of business performance through developing, maintaining and reporting business performance metrics across Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Quality and Financial domains.
- Assists Category Lead(s) in coordination of activities to advance goals, projects and day-to-day inquiries in the raw material domain.
Specific activities may include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating cross-functional support to advance quality investigations, supplier change notification management, and change control records per client quality management system.
- Performance metric generation, assembly and reporting to monitor performance.
- Collaborate with Category team to support specification development and/or revisions.
- Conducting financial / forecasting analysis to quantify value of process improvements.
- Coordinating meeting scope, agendas and content generation for routine business meetings with suppliers
Specific skillsets and behaviors include but are not limited to:
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, competing priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Must be organized, reliable, and respond promptly to requests and able to perform and prioritize activities independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to effectively capture detailed-oriented meeting minutes and manage knowledge asset repositories in Sharepoint.
- Effective management of proprietary information is a must as this role will involve interaction with external parties (e.g. raw material suppliers).
- Ability to perform financial analysis to quantify impact / benefit of raw material events and process improvements.
- Demonstrated ability present data in an organized and logical manner, and communicate effectively
Systems Proficiency (Must):
- MS Office
Systems Proficiency (Preferred):
- Raw Material Management.
- Business Performance Metric Measurement and Reporting.
- Project Coordination.
- biopharma experience needed.
Employee Value Proposition:
- Effective advancement of raw material projects.
- Metric measurement and reporting to facilitate monthly business review.
- Effective collaboration with cross-functional teams to advance key initiatives.
- Accurate business cases / opportunity assessment.
Good exposure to broad interface between different organizations-manufacturing, quality, technical, etc. Will have exposure to external interfacing with supplier networks. Fast paced environment with tremendous learning opportunities.
- No experience managing raw materials.
- No industry experience.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.