Case Management Manager – Biopharma (JP7729)
Thousand Oaks, CA. (Work Remote Pending Lifting of COVID Restrictions)
12+ months (with likely extensions)
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Case Management Manager
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
Why is the Position Open?
- Support ICSR processing to ensure high quality cases in a timely manner to meet all worldwide regulatory authority requirements
- Provide vendors with resources and training to perform their role
- Support the analysis and communication of case QC results
- Lead development and delivery of training materials for case management conventions
- Support reviews of contract wording for case related data exchange
- Monitoring compliance in regard to regulatory submissions and/or contractual wording for data exchange
- Day to day vendor management issues
- Perform QC and FU activities
- Support analysis of QC trends
- Support generating, communicating, and archiving of reports of QC findings
Education: Bachelor's Degree and 5 years of related experience
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
Employee Value Proposition:
- Medical Device experience
- Quality Control experience
- Pharmacovigilance experience with ARGUS background
working at the leading biotech/pharma industry, gaining experience in medical device and quality control
No PV experience
No Medical Device Experience
Video Skype Panel Interview.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com/careers. You are welcome to also share this opportunity with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.