: Associate Quality Control (JP7733)
West Greenwich, Rhode Island 02817
: 24 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
: 30 September2020
Note: Onsite Essential
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Associate Quality Control for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
- Candidate will be working on site
- 1 - 3 years of GMP experience
- Bachelor’s degree in science
Under general supervision, this position will perform routine procedures and testing in support of the HPLC Raw Material group. This position will be responsible for one or more of the following activities:
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Performing routine laboratory procedures
- Routine analytical testing.
- Documenting, computing, compiling, interpreting, and entering data.
- Maintaining and operating specialized equipment.
- Initiating and / or implementing changes in controlled documents.
- Must learn and comply with safety guidelines and cGMPs/CFRs which includes, but is not limited to, the maintenance of training records, laboratory documentation, written procedures, building monitoring systems and laboratory logbooks.
- Execution of routine raw materials testing utilizing HPLC and other similar instrumentation independently.
- Schedule adherence.
- Interpret and implement testing per compendia as required
- Skills: some lab experience is preferred.
Employee Value Proposition:
- Strong Analytical Skills – Ideal candidate will have at least 4 years of experience performing analytical testing in a Quality Control environment utilizing HPLC.
- Compendial testing experience.
- GMP understanding/experience
Ability to join a fast-paced team
- periods of unemployment.
- lack of GMP experience
- Phone screening process/ Skype/Webex (no in person currently)
- First interview with manager (Desiree Gesualdi)
- Second interview (Lab technical expert)
- Third interview (Lab team)
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.