: Senior Associate (JP7749)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
: 1 October 2020
Remote until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Senior Associate for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of Sourcing, Program or Project Management experience (open to industry).
- The role will be both internal and external facing and will be responsible for executing on the Supplier Diversity strategy in conjunction with the Global Strategic Sourcing organization and appropriate business partners.
- This highly visible role will be responsible for partnering with stakeholders at all levels across the R&D and Operations functions as well as Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging, and Corporate Affairs.
Essential Duties and Job Functions:
- Support execution of the corporate wide Supplier Diversity strategy and program.
- Manage company initiatives related to Supplier Diversity.
- Assist in defining program goals, metrics, and a long-range plan, present and report progress.
- Communicate and partner effectively with appropriate internal teams based on benchmarking and industry best practices.
- Participate and engage with key external organizations, e.g. Diversity Alliance for Science, Supplier Diversity Pharma Forum, Women’s Business Enterprise National Council, etc.
- Leverage and drive high performing relationships with existing Small and Diverse suppliers; identify potential small/diverse suppliers and connect them with appropriate sourcing and business partners and mentor selected suppliers.
- Assist with improvement of Supplier Diversity content and communication channels, including internal and external webpages.
- Responsible for training/awareness of Sourcing professionals and other appropriate business partners.
- Attend external Supplier Diversity events for the purpose of engagement with the Supplier Diversity community.
- Maintain process integrity, adherence to internal policies and controls, and ensure compliance to all applicable laws and regulations related to Supplier Diversity.
Master’s degree OR Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of Sourcing, Program or Project Management experience (open to industry) OR Associate’s degree and 6 years of Sourcing, Program or Project Management experience
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- At least 1 years proven work experience working with a Supplier Diversity Program.
- Proven success working with small and diverse Suppliers and with the external Supplier Diversity community.
- Proficiency in Procurement and end-to-end procure-to-pay process.
- Knowledge of laws and regulations that apply to Supplier Diversity Program.
- Strong supplier relationship and managerial skills.
- Proven ability to lead projects to successful completion.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong data collection and analysis skills.
- Proven problem solving skills.
- Proven track record working with teams.
- Proven ability to quickly establish credibility with diverse audiences and be perceived as a leader.
- Proven ability to influence or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work effectively with dotted line and non-reporting functions.
- High level of self-motivation, leadership, positive attitude, and a strong work ethic.
The ideal candidate will align with client’s core values by being accountable for their work, displaying integrity in everything they do, thriving in a team environment, and seeing excellence as the only measure of success.
Employee Value Proposition:
- Strong financial acumen & analytical skills.
- 2+ years of Sourcing, Program or Project Management experience.
- Understanding of sourcing (strategic & procurement).
- Understanding of supplier diversity
This position will have high visibility to senior leadership & outside partners. Will be apart of client Value & Mission.
Jumpy job history, unexplained gaps of employment, lack of must have skills.
Video - Skype or WebEx - asap
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.