Associate Engineer - Packaging / Biopharma (JP7751)
Thousand Oaks, CA. (Partial Onsite)
Packaging – Final Product Technologies
year with likely extension
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Associate Engineer
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
This position reports into the Packaging Engineering group under Final Product Technologies in Thousand Oaks, CA. This position will apply engineering principles to execute the proper design, qualification and implementation of Primary and Secondary Packaging components and the associated systems such as documentation, equipment, and processes. Knowledge of primary and secondary packaging systems and material science is essential to the position. The position requires organizational, project management, technical problem solving and communication (written and verbal) skills, and the ability to work in teams and adapt to rapidly changing environment.
Why is the Position Open?
Additional workload on the team.
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Technical Writing (0-3 years of experience).
- Packaging experience.
- AutoCAD, SolidWorks, or equal (0-3 years of experience).
- Great communication skills.
- Able to handle multiple projects independently.
- MiniTab experience (preferred, not required).
- Support for testing and evaluation leading to recommendation and selection of primary and secondary packaging materials.
- Familiarity with Material Testing standards, requirements and equipment is essential.
- Writing of test protocols, perform technical evaluations and testing to support reports used to justify the use of selected materials and packaging components.
- Writing technical specifications, creating engineering drawings, and developing artwork templates.
- Competent with AutoCAD, Illustrator, or similar software application to create, modify and approve engineering drawings.
- Support line trials and packaging validation activities prior to introduction of any new or change in components/processes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (i.e. Quality, Device Engineering, Supply Chain, Artwork, Manufacturing, Regulatory, etc.) in pre-commercial and commercial activities.
Employee Value Proposition:
- BS Packaging, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Life Sciences.
- 0 to 3 years general packaging/engineering experience.
- Independent thinker with demonstrated skills working in teams or leading project teams.
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills.
Working at a great biotech/pharma company, gaining experience within their skill set.
Candidate not willing to relocate to the Thousand Oaks, Ca Area.
Video Skype Panel Interview
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com/careers. You are also welcome to share this opportunity with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.