: Project Management Coordinator (JP7762)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
: 6 October 2020
Remote until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Project Management Coordinator for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
- Candidate will be working remotely until the site re opens.
- 2+ years of project management experience - ideally pharma or biotech.
- Must have experience with SharePoint & PM tools.
- This position is an opportunity to work with Global Regulatory Teams at the client.
The position will report to the Strategic Planning and Operation lead of the organization and will be mainly responsible for the following activities:
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Support project management activities. Coordination with the project team and project manager is essential.
- Aids in various administrative tasks regarding project budgets and schedules, such as monitoring purchase orders and project spend and posting items to project folders, Take and/or type meeting minutes.
- Keep information up to date including schedules, budgets, and the project information in e-Builder or other appropriate application.
- Responsible for logistical support for our Global Regulatory Teams.
- Owning and Managing the Global Regulatory Team Meeting Calendar (Outlook).
- Scheduling all Global Regulatory Team Meetings, and rescheduling per guidance from the Global Regulatory Leaders (GRLs) (Outlook).
- Owning and updating all GRT distribution Lists (Cayosoft).
- Work in teams with internal as well as external stakeholders.
- Should be organized, reliable, and respond promptly to requests. Perform tasks independently with minimal supervision, in addition to working on teams to accomplish tasks.
- Skills: MS Office proficiency; SharePoint experience; Strong written and verbal skills, Smartsheet knowledge preferred.
- Basic Educational Requirement: High-school diploma or GED with 2 years of project management experience
Employee Value Proposition:
- Strong written and verbal skills
- SharePoint Experience
- Project Management Experience
Teamwork environment and ability to offer new ideas and initiatives.
: Lack of project management experience.
Skype or Webex
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.