: Information Security Service Architect (JP7769)
Tampa, Florida 33607
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
: 6 October 2020
Remote until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Information Security Service Architect for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- The Security Service Architect directly supports Global Endpoint Protection and Data Loss
Prevention (DLP) Information Security Services under the client’s Global Information Protection (GIP)
- The Service Architect is responsible for providing secure solution design and
delivery in support of optimizing and enhancing global Endpoint Protection and Data Loss
- The role is also accountable for developing service design patterns that
meet business requirements and security control compliance as defined within GIP’s adopted
security control framework.
- The role enables the business to securely achieve its goals by
effectively managing risk and ensuring service accountability across all phases and architectural
layers of our solutions lifecycle process.
- Doctorate degree and 4 years of Information Systems experience OR Master’s degree and 8 years of Information Systems experience OR Bachelor’s degree and 10 years of Information Systems experience AND 4 years of managerial experience directly managing people and/or leadership experience leading teams, projects, programs or directing the allocation of resources.
- Required: CISSP certification
- Preferred: knowledge of DODAF, SABSA, and ISO 27001/27002, NIST, CCM
- Strong technical writing and design experience (10+ years of experience)
- Strong understanding of security architect language and frameworks (10+ years of experience)
- Operational experience with endpoint security and data loss prevention services (10+ years of experience).
- Innovative/analytical thinking
- Complex problem solving
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills (written/verbal)
- Executive Presence
Employee Value Proposition:
- Helps develops strategy, direction and guidance for GIP’s Security Architecture Program, Security Reference Architecture and Neighborhood Plan in alignment with Enterprise City Planning Strategy Steward of the Enterprise Architecture standards and practices across the GIP organization.
- Maintain Security Architecture Program alignment with GIP’s adopted security control framework.
- Ensure defensible security control validation process is intrinsically integrated into GIP Security Risk Assessments.
- Establish and maintain approved security patterns, methods and reusable components to expedite solutions approval through SDLC.
- Work with GIP Service Architects and Service Leads to ensure robust, well designed systems which are consistent with the Enterprise City Planning strategy.
- Work with Security Service Architects to develop proposals for review by the Enterprise Architecture Review Board.
- Partner with the Enterprise Architecture team to refine and develop the cleint IS City Plan, ensuring security requirements, priorities and business needs are considered.
- Provide vision, architectural insight, testing and guidance for introducing new technology into GIP
Develop a deep understanding of GIP deployed system landscape.
- An understanding of how to work with and motivate technical and non-technical teams to achieve GIP and operations objectives in a technically sound manner.
- Monitor and manage IS control exceptions that require architectural redesign of underlying architectural layers.
- Maintain cooperative partnership with Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Team to establish a service risk posture qualitative/quantitative reporting for GIP services.
- Provide quarterly Security Architectural program review via GIP’s Quarterly Defense Review (QDR) process.
- Manage and mature Domain Reference Architectural characterization.
- Provide security control posture reports to help derive strategic decisions and financial investments that trace directly mitigate control gaps.
- Work closely with respective security service leads to develop, maintain, and publish technical development plan for each GIP Service domains.
- Develop and maintain secure configuration specifications for the client infrastructure (IoT, mobile, cloud…) on premise and in the cloud.
- Mature and maintain appropriate security architect service metrics, key performance indicators, Key Risk Indicators and Service Level Agreements.
- Provide mentorship and training on areas of expertise to Information Security and the client teams.
- Participate in audits covering information security services and technologies.
Next generation project, develop technology components, support for digital transformation strategy, growing their skill set within this role.
- No executive presence or communication skills (written/verbal)
- Technical experience in the information security domains
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.