: Associate Project Management Coordinator (JP7777)
Tampa, Florida 33607
: 6 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
: 8 October 2020
Remote until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Associate Project Management Coordinator
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Support global supplier data master process activities.
Second Level Validation (40% of role)
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Reach out to external third parties to conduct second level validation of master data entered into vendor master prior to the vendor being released for payment.
- Monitor mailboxes and resolve incoming queries related to vendor changes in scope for second level validation.
- Coordinate with second level validation teams in Europe, Latin America and JAPAC to ensure consistency and priority of any escalated items as needed
Tier two Vendor Master Support (60%)
- Respond to escalated questions from the supplier master data management team, Procure to Pay teams and business partners to resolve queries in line with corporate policies and procedures.
- Update vendor master data records where required (blocking, unblocking, withholding tax flags etc.)
- Support Vendor Master Process Owner in tasks related to maintaining a compliant and standard vendor master.
- Provide customer support to consumers of the vendor master data (e.g. P2P teams and business partners).
- Provide reports on data from Vendor Master data.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly data quality monitoring
- Highly organized and reliable
- Customer Service experience
- Experience working with business master data
- SAP experience preferred
- Ability to manage time to respond to incoming requests and prioritize appropriately to meet SLAs
- Ability to perform tasks with minimal supervision
- MS office proficiency especially Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Strong written and verbal skills
Employee Value Proposition:
- Customer Service experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- time management
- great communication skills
- organization skills
- SAP (preferred, not required)
- comfortable in the technology space
Get experience with biotech company, exposure to compliance, governance, and execution within the field, growing your skill set in SAP, Vendor Master, and Ariba technology, potential to have oversight/cross collaboration with third party vendors, interacting the end to end process of procure to pay
Poor communication skills
Poor technical skills
Lack of compliance skills
initial request 30 min for screening
more in-depth interview (video conference) if required to narrow down the candidates
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.