: Sr. Associate Business Analyst - Bioinformatics (JP7804)
West Greenwich, Rhode Island
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
:12 October 2020
Remote until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Senior Associate Business Analyst for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
- Candidate will be remote & then required to be on site when it reopens.
- Must have 3+ years of experience, at least 1 year within Pharma or Biotech.
- Must have visualization Tools (i.e. Spotfire or Tableau) experience.
- Ideal candidate: Reporting and analytics expertise (Use to work with technologies like Python, SQL).
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Data Science, Bioinformatics, or Computer Science.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- This role functions as the liaison between functional business units and the Information Systems organization.
- Must possess the skills to clearly capture and articulate the client's processes, business needs and requirements, partner with the client to identify process improvement, and translate strategies into information solutions.
- Role varies between client focused and application focused.
- Skills: experience on a project team, requirements gathering and an FDA-regulated industry (pharmaceutical, biotech) preferred
- Reporting and analytics expertise (Use to work with technologies like Python, SQL (ideal) visualization Tools (i.e. Spotfire or Tableau) (must have).
- GMP regulated environment.
- Degree preferably in Data Science, Bioinformatics, or Computer Science.
Work with business to understand business needs and requirements to develop applicable solutions.
Employee Value Proposition:
Team is now reporting to global team leading to opportunity to drive changes.
No pharma or biotech experience.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.