: Associate Engineer (JP7802)
Thousand Oaks, CA
Container Engineering Team
: 24 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
: 14 October 2020
Note: Onsite Essential
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Associate Engineer for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Candidate will be required to be on site for lab work & working remotely
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering - Mechanical, BioMed, Chem would be ideal
- 1+ years of industry experience - Pharma or Biotech
- Position involves support of senior staff in the initiation, design, and delivery of projects, particularly for automation related scope.
- Employ basic engineering skills and practices to gather user requirements and translate them into technical documentation for execution by third party firms.
- Assist with project definition by performing engineering studies and assessment for automation system installations.
- Perform field evaluations of existing systems and provide engineering design recommendations.
- Skills: Previous intern experience is a plus. Experience with automation is a plus, as well as experience with computer programming, systems, and/or robotics.
- Lab experience
- Technical writing
- Project management
Employee Value Proposition
- Technical documentation writing
- Planning of qualification activities
- Lab work (physical and analytical testing)
- Responding to and supporting project requests (attending meetings, writing emails)
- Data verification of technical documents
- Managing projects
Interface with other groups & various processes such as device, regulatory, manufacturing.
Lack of pharma or biotech
Phone & Video Interview
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.