: Associate Scientist-HPLC (JP7816)
Cambridge, Massachusetts 02138
: 18 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
: 15 October 2020
Working on site 70% of the time
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Associate Scientist
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- With minimal supervision, plans, conducts or monitors experiments, records and organizes data, analyses results, generates robust and reliable data and/or Ensures that contracted studies are conducted in compliance with the respective protocol and applicable guidelines and regulations.
- Monitors or follows established experimental design and protocols and performs routine tasks and studies to obtain reproducible and reliable results with limited supervision
- Plans, monitors, or conducts, analyzes and records experiments, and provides interpretation of data.
- Effectively transfers experimental methods from literature to the lab and makes modifications as necessary
- Develops and implements new protocols with moderate review.
- Engages coworkers in scientific discussions.
- Communicates data and interpretation to work group.
- Skilled at developing systems to ensure quality data.
- Skilled and/or knowledgeable in the use of standard laboratory equipment and with one or more major laboratory instruments/techniques.
- Effectively trouble-shoots equipment and experimental difficulties.
- Contributes to internal/external reports, papers, presentations, regulatory documents, invention disclosure submissions and/or patents.
- Participates in department-wide support efforts such as safety, recruiting and committees.
- May train staff and/or supervise others.
- Coordinates and organizes resources needed to complete the task.
- Understands when to seek input and when to make independent judgments.
- Skills: degree in Biology, Biochemistry or Analytical Chemistry; experience in a Biopharmaceutical working environment.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree REQUIRED
- (HANDS ON) HPLC expertise - able to operate, process data, and report findings into electronic lab notebook. (1+ years of experience)
- Good documentation practices - bonus would be GMP/QC experience (1+ years of experience)
- experience with participle detection methods (1+ years of experience)
- Good organizational skills - must be able to handle multiple tasks and communicate to different teams effectively and efficiently.
Analyze samples from Drug product related studies and process the data output according to known SOPs and protocols. All data is then transcribed into a lab notebook for compliance.
Employee Value Proposition:
Exposure to the biotech/pharma industry, building their network, growing their skill set.
Lack of experience in HPLC.
Needs to be hands-on experience; not theoretical.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.