: Sourcing Sr. Associate (JP7828)
Tampa, Florida 33607
: 6 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
Remote until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Sourcing Sr. Associate for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- The client is searching for a Sourcing Senior Associate, who will work closely with business partners to buy services across multiple categories within the services SOW program.
- The right candidate will understand how large multinational companies work and how to work within a matrix corporate environment.
- The Sourcing Sr. Associate will report to the Sourcing Manager. At the client, the mission is simple: to serve patients. The new Tampa Capability Center provides essential services that enable us to better pursue this mission. This state-of-the art center serves as a base for finance, information systems, and human resources professionals to make a meaningful impact at one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies.
- Provide support to a variety of service categories based on the strategic demands of business partners/customers.
- Be a sourcing process and systems authority ensuring compliance with all relevant sourcing policies and procedures.
Employee Value Proposition:
- Sourcing experience (information systems, technology background) (4 years of experience)
- Contract Negotiation (2 years of experience)
- Analytical Experience
- relationship building
- communication skills
- collaboration skills
- Ariba (preferred, not required)
- go-getter attitude
Working in the biotech/pharma industry, growing their skill set
- lack of leadership
- lack of a go-getter attitude
- not being able to work independently
- lack of delivery
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.