: AWS Solution Architect (JP7839)
Tampa, Florida 33607
: Initial 3 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
: 19 October 2020
Remote until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
3 Key Consulting is hiring an AWS Solution Architect for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Employee Value Proposition
- Hands-on experience with Microservices using Spring Boot, Netflix OSS (Zuul, Eureka, Ribbon, Hystrix) and followed domain driven design.
- Primary development for the REST API will be in Node-js, deployment will be to AWS Lambda.
- Experience to implement 2 new high-performance REST API in Node-js following typical serverless pattern i.e. AWS API gateway , Node.js Backend.
- port 6 existing REST API's written in Java to Node.js.
- Hands-on experience working with SAP REST APIs is a plus, document work in confluence.
- Follow SLDC process including Gitlab, create automated tests in SOAPUI, Maven build, store in Nexus, error logging into company's ELK stack.
- Work in an Agile manner - Daily scrum, MVP and iterative development, Demo, flex and adapt.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
: Great biotech/pharma company, complex landscape to grow their skill set, cross collaboration from 6-8 people
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.