Associate Quality Control (JP7835)
Thousand Oaks, CA. (Onsite Essential)
Clinical Process and Chemical Analysis
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Associate Quality Control
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
The Quality Control CW-Associate will perform Environmental Monitoring of the manufacturing and manufacturing support areas at our client in Thousand Oaks. This position is a unique opportunity to work within each of the different production areas at the client’s Thousand Oaks site and to directly support both manufacturing and Quality Control operations. Must be willing to work a 5am-2pm Monday-Friday work schedule and possibly weekend work when required.
Why is the Position Open?
Additional workload on the team.
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Environmental Monitoring experience (0-1 year of experience).
- Aseptic technique (lab work) (0-1 years of experience).
- General Laboratory Practices (0-1 years of experience).
- Manufacturing associate experience (1-2 years of experience).
Employee Value Proposition:
- Collecting surface, air viable and particulate environmental monitoring samples.
- Aseptic gowning and collection of gowning monitoring samples.
- Sampling compressed air and gas samples.
- Operation and maintenance of specialized equipment for sample collection.
- Colony enumeration and data entry and approval within various Laboratory Information Management Systems.
- Daily communication and collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Implementation of lab improvements to ensure an efficient and productive lab environment.
- Revision of laboratory SOPs and other controlled documents using the client enterprise document management system.
- Training of new staff.
- Support of Quality Management System records including deviations and change controls.
Gaining experience in a GMP laboratory and manufacturing role, growing your skill set.
- Unable to work early hours.
- Cannot work OT or weekend.
Video Skype Panel Interview
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com/careers. You are also welcome to share this opportunity with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.