: Technical Services Senior Associate (JP7862)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 6 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
: 29 October 2020
Remote until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted. Must be on site M-F when the site re opens.
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Technical Services Senior Associate for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
The client focuses on areas of high unmet medical needs and leverages its expertise to strive for solutions that improve health outcomes and dramatically improve people’s lives. A biotechnology pioneer since 1980, the client has grown to be one of the world’s leading independent biotechnology companies, has reached millions of patients around the world and is developing a pipeline of medicines with breakaway potential.
The client is seeking at Information Systems (IS) Support–End User Support to join the client’s Information Systems (IS), working in the Collaboration Team within Digital Workplace Experience (DWX) supporting Collaboration applications. In this key role, you will work with the team responsible for deploying and supporting Webex, MIRO, Office 365 and other related technologies and will be responsible for driving and supporting adoption of the collaboration and social capabilities. The incumbent plays a key role to delivering on IS initiatives and is passionate about technology, an internal evangelist/champion that promotes these technologies. They will establish and maintain a positive business relationship with users and other stakeholders of the service and will participate in and/or facilitate cross-functional team meetings to discuss and drive the use of the services and help drive the identification and application of new collaboration tools at the client through continuous improvement, communication and education efforts.
The team consists of cross-disciplinary IS professionals who understand how to deliver services that span both infrastructure and applications.
Key Activities for the IS Advanced Support team member include:
- Help clients learn to build and manage collaboration solutions, including providing technical “how to,” best practices, and local governance.
- Follows escalation procedures when appropriate to resolve processing problems and user problems in a timely manner and meet service levels and other standards.
- Offer recommendations and guidance on how to construct complex solutions.
- Monitors, troubleshoot, and remediate Information Technology applications, systems, and hardware for support related issues.
- Provide technical and non-technical customer focused IT support, develop, and maintain relationships within the business, at all levels.
- Evaluate new technology products based on testing metrics and methodology and recommend new technologies that will be helpful to the executive and support staff.
- Independently resolve complex, break-fix issues; solve user problems at the desktop or provides phone support to diagnosis remote customer issues.
- Identify and solve complex system issues with PCs, Macs and mobile devices.
- Serve as a point of contact for all incidents, assuring timely attention and resolution is provided.
- Acts as a main contact for projects involving technical rollouts, office moves, hardware/software upgrades.
- Participate in training programs designed to educate end users about basic and specialized applications with the ability to explain complex issues in an easy to understand manner.
- Works in a virtual global team environment to provide seamless experiences for traveling executives by collaborating with clients to determine and understand business requirements.
- Perform in depth analysis and provide suggestions based on the business requests.
- Interact with senior leaders and own issues to completion.
- Interactions with the client’s Information Security, Identity and Access Management, Records and Information Management teams to ensure solutions are scalable, secure, and optimized to protect the client n’s information.
Master’s degree OR Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of Information Systems experience OR Associate’s degree and 6 years of Information Systems experience OR High school diploma / GED and 8 years of Information Systems experience.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or Life Sciences.
- 4+ years of formal technical support, help desk or customer success management experience for a technology company.
- Experience with managing projects using Scrum and Agile methodologies.
- Superb communication, interpersonal skills, and writing skills with ability to understand customer needs.
- Enthusiastic about technology with validated technical capability.
- Passionate about customer service and how it can transform businesses.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to multitask with ease.
Employee Value Proposition:
- 4+ years of formal technical support, help desk or customer success management experience for a technology company (Microsoft is a plus).
- Great communication skills, collaboration skills, team-oriented
- Technical background and in depth, hands-on delivery experience with the following technologies: (4 years of experience)
- Collaboration Tools (Office 365, Box, One Drive, MS Teams, etc.)
- Messaging tools
- Audio-Video conferencing technology
- Devices – mobile, PC, Macs
working at a great biotech/pharma, working with the latest technology and equipment, great working environment, growing their skill set within this role.
: lack of communication skills.
Interview over the Phone/video.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.