: Scientist (JP7899)
: 6 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
: 5 November 2020
Remote until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Scientist for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Job responsibilities include:
- This position is for a Scientist in the Materials Science group working under the guidance of the hiring manager. The Scientist will support a range of cross-functional activities to support media, chemical and excipient raw materials used for synthetic and biologic processing.
- 2+ years within Pharm or Biotech (non-academia)
- Bachelor’s degree Minimum
- Remote during Covid then required to be on site
Required Skills and Experience
- Representing the Materials Science function as a technical SME within process development in cross-functional teams with supplier quality management and supply chain.
- Supplier Change Notifications - assessing impact of supplier changes to the raw material attributes and subsequent impact to the client processes and product
- Raw material non-conformances – Root cause investigations, evaluation of supplier SICAR responses and CAPAs
- Raw material early engagement - Establish target attribute profiles of GMP raw materials to facilitate supplier selection and specification development.
- BS/BA or master’s in engineering or chemistry and at least 2 years of experience working in the biotechnology/pharmaceutical industry.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Experience with quality systems and writing regulated documents
- Experience in process development preferred
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills
- Be able to multi-task and function in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work with technical documents and perform data analysis
Employee Value Proposition:
- Experience in process development working in cross-functional teams
- Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills and perform data analysis
- Experience with quality systems and writing technical documents
Opportunity to interact with all products team
Poor communication skills, lack of top 3 must have skills
Phone & Video
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.